Listen, we’ve been in your shoes. As rewarding as it is, nonprofit work is tough, and sometimes you need some extra help. But finding the right help can be a challenge.
The truth is that consultants can be difficult to work with. There are plenty of opportunities for miscommunication, it can require lots of time and effort to manage them, and they don’t always deliver a product that is useful or practical. Even with the best of intentions, sometimes we’re left feeling like the consultancy wasn’t a worthwhile experience.
At Proaireton Consulting, we believe the best approach is the one that gets you what you need in the most practical and enjoyable way. Our job is to support you, to make what you do easier and more effective. We deliver quality results while adapting to your needs.
Here’s what makes the Proaireton Difference:
- Simplicity. We’ve all worked with people who complicate things. It’s not fun, and it’s not helpful. Our focus is on getting the job done in the simplest way possible.
- Efficiency. We believe in doing more with less. We work with clients to use everyone’s time carefully while not sacrificing the quality of the work.
- Results. Your goal is to achieve results, and that’s our goal too. We don’t get lost in unnecessary details but rather stay focused on helping you to do your work better.
- Experience. Consultants all bring skills and knowledge to the table, but we also bring experience actually working at nonprofits and foundations. We know firsthand what it’s like to stand in your shoes, and that makes it easier for us to understand where you’re coming from and to help you get where you want to go.
- Tough love. Sometimes challenging work requires open and honest communication. If we feel it will improve the work, we don’t shy away from pushing back and telling clients like it is.
- Sensibility. Yes, we want to be thorough and thoughtful, but at the end of the day, we want to be rational, practical, and realistic. We believe in staying grounded and using common sense.
- Fun. We find it’s easier to produce the best results when people enjoy working together. That’s why we strive to create a fun and enjoyable experience for all of our clients.